Our new Dye and Pigment Black Film Inks are formulated with UV blocking inhibitors specially designed for EPSON®, Roland®, Mimaki® and Mutoh® desktop and wide format inkjet film printers, providing excellent results producing inkjet film positives and negatives.
• Our Silk Screen Black Film Inks are available in Dye or Pigment, with Dmaxvalues ranging from 2.8 to 5.0.
• Attain a high density image.
• Excellent UV resistance, thanks to our special UV blocking formula.
• Fast drying on high release film.
• Does no clog Printhead Nozzles.
• Formulated to work with all available desktop and wide format printers: EPSON®, Roland®, Mimaki® and Mutoh®.
• Reformulated to work with EPSON® DX-7 Printheads.
• Inks are available in bottles, bags and cartridges or in any other customer specific configuration.
• We support the all Black Cartridge Systems.
• All Inks are filtered and degassed below 2ppm for exceptional stability.
• Works perfectly with your existing RIP Software and film.
• Packaging: 1 Liter Bottles • 19 Liter Jugs • 190 Kg Drums • Bags with Chip.
No products were found matching your selection.